Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chasing Elephants

Took advantage of the nice weather and went for a snowshoe today.  Andrew and I chased Tammy around Copeland for an hour and a half as she did her PGPD tempo snowshoe workout.  Was keeping my eye out for wildlife, no sign of the mythical Oro cougar or the Copeland elephant.  I was a little disappointed because I brought my camera and was ready to prove their existence.  Starting the countdown to my California ("Don't call it Cali, it's not in Columbia" - according to Watson) trip.  Leaving next Sunday for a Triathlon bike fitting workshop, and then heading up the coast from LA to Oxnard to do some riding.  Peter and Matt P make great hosts and I'm really looking forward to catching up with those guys.

Tammy and Andrew deciding on direction

1 comment: