Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chasing Legends

As the title would suggest, a bunch of cyclists converged on the Barrie Grande for the premier of the Tour documentary "Chasing Legends".  It was great seeing so many familiar faces at the show, the theater was pretty packed (Especially compared to the 6 people who showed up for the "Race Across the Sky" Leadville 100 movie!)  Very well done film, it was nice to see the tour from a couple of different angles. Some great interviews with the cyclists, Jens Voigt was fun to watch.  I can't believe he is still racing (at what, 40?)   I will be picking this DVD up when it comes out and watching it whenever I need an extra dose of motivation to ride.

I'll leave you with a couple of quotes (neither from the actual movie)

"Jens Voigt will never have a heart attack. Jens Voigt's heart isn't stupid enough to attack him."
"I forgot my purse, I was too distracted by the guacamole in my hat"

No comments:

Post a Comment